- State of Nine Ltd stands behind all of the products we sell. If you need to return or exchange an item, please call us at 877-449-7222 if you have any questions. We will be able to provide you with a Return Authorization Number for you to include with your returned merchandise. We will accept returns within 30 days of delivery unless otherwise noted. All merchandise must be in the original condition it was received in. We reserve the right to charge a return stocking fee if we feel this return policy is being abused by the customer.We offer a 100% return for refund less all freight charges incurred. Merchandise must be completely repackaged in the original packing for return. Your comments are very important to us, so when returning an item, please tell us why you decided not to keep the merchandise. Custom-made or Special order items are not returnable.We reserve the right to cancel orders for any reason including (but not limited to) technical, pricing errors, "typos" and suspicious transactions.
Custom-made or Special Order ItemsCustom-made or Special order items are not returnable.
Change of Address RequestsIn the event that you need to change the delivery address for your shipment after placing your order with State of Nine Ltd, you will be charged a $10.00 Address Change Fee. To change your delivery address, please contact Customer Service between 9AM and 5PM EST to speak with a Product Specialist.
CreditsCredits/refunds will be issued to the credit card used on the order. If payment received was cash or check, we will refund by check to the Billing Address used on the order. Orders shipped via FedEx, UPS or USPS are charged freight both ways on refused shipments and freight is not refundable in the event of return. Credits for approved return orders over $200.00 will be issued via company check due to high credit card return fees.
Shipping and Damage ClaimsIf your shipment has arrived damaged, please contact your local FedEx or UPS customer service within 5 days of receipt to report the damage. Save all packaging materials for the representative to inspect. The freight carrier will inspect and pick up the damaged merchandise and return it to State of Nine Ltd.
Manufacturers WarrantiesMerchandise that is covered by a Manufacturer's Warranty is sold with the warranty by the manufacturer and extended to the purchaser. Should you need assistance, we will be happy to assist in obtaining fulfillment of a Manufacturer's Warranty. Other than applicable Manufacturer's Warranty, there are no warranties, express or implied.
Terms and ConditionsAll return items require a Return Merchandise Authorization Number (RMA#). Shipments received without a valid RMA# clearly posted on the outside of the box will be charged a 15% restocking fee. State of Nine Ltd is not responsible for items returned without proper return information (customer's name, address and RMA#) on and in the packaging. To obtain an RMA#, Contact UsThe refund on any return from an order that qualified for flat rate shipping may be subject to a deduction from the refunded amount equivalent to the difference in cost between flat rate and actual shipping costs incurred by State of Nine Ltd. For example, if the flat rate shipping paid at the time of purchase was $10 and the actual cost incurred by State of Nine Ltd to ship the order was $15, $5 would be deducted from the refund after the applicable restocking fee was deducted.
Parts Credits & ConditionsState of Nine Ltd will issue all credits within 30 days of receipt of return. All refunds are applied in the same manner you paid. You will receive an e-mail the day your refund is processed. Credit card refunds take approximately 3-5 business days to appear on an account once issued. All items must be in new, resellable condition. We cannot accept returns on items which are not sealed in the original packaging or that have been in any way used, installed, disassembled or otherwise altered. State of Nine Ltd is not affiliated with or endorsed by any of the original manufacturers listed. All brand names and logos are property of their respective owners and are used for identification purpose only.
- Shipping Policy
Military & APO OrdersIf you have an APO Address, please place your order using the best shipping option. Orders will be shipped via USPS. Custom-made items may need to be consolidated in New Hampshire before shipping.
Shipping TimeEstimate your shipping time before you order. Most standard items ship from our warehouse in Nashua, NH Zip Code 03060. Remember, custom-made items need to be made before shipping and may originate from another zip code.
International Orders - Frequently Asked Questions
- Calculating Shipping Costs:
- You can purchase our items online and calculate your exact shipping pricing options based on the items in your cart (unless otherwise noted on items) before entering any credit card information.
- International Orders Must Be Consolidated Before Shipping:
- Custom-made items such as Floor Mats and Car Covers will need to be made and shipped to our New Hampshire warehouse. You order will then be shipped from our New Hampshire warehouse and we will email you the tracking/customs declaration number when it ships.
- Tracking International Orders:
- This USPS number is actually a customs declaration number and unfortunately not a minute by minute tracking number like FedEx and UPS.
- Trouble Completing Order Form:
- When completing your address information, it is important to fill-in all the "Bold" fields. This may require you to enter your city information in both the "City:" and the "Other State/Province:" fields. If you continue to have trouble, please use our contact queue and include your complete address, phone number and email. We will create an account for you and email you the login information so you can complete your order online. You can also fax orders to our fax number 617-917-1603.
- Risk of Loss & Refused Shipments:
- All items purchased are made pursuant to a shipment contract. This means that the risk of loss and title for such items pass to the Purchaser upon our delivery to the package carrier. Shipping, handling and brokerage charges on refused shipments are the responsibility of the purchaser.